Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So far...

So far, I have created my college blog... http://calpolybound.blogspot.com/ I haven't posted anything but have a list of things I want to mention as to what to do in senior year, like scholarships, applications, and deciding exactly on a college/major before I get into more detail about Cal Poly. I have also made a folder with pictures I want to use in my digital scrapbook so they are all together and I can upload them all at once and then see what I would like to add. I will need to work on those posts and have them up soon. I will also need to complete my scrapbook and think of ways that I can spice it up and make it more interesting. I would like for it to have a lot of memories. My college blog will benefit anyone in high school who is interested in going to college. They will see what it takes, get my advice, and get a sense of the school as well as life at college. My scrapbook will be a place for both myself and others to view my high school and life experiences up to this point. It will be nice to have a record of everything and be able to look back and reminisce. Also having it online will make it easily accessible to family and friends who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment