Friday, February 17, 2012

Micro AP Test

I didn't expect only having 15 minutes would be so difficult. Not having time to full connect and discuss my ideas was frustrating. I knew the general format for the prompts buy I felt they were more difficult than last year. Also, I dont feel fully confident in the books so there was some struggle deciding what I could expand on the most. I learned that the AP questions focus mainly on literature techniques and less on actual events in novels/works.

I learned that I need to begin more quickly and not second guess myself. Once I get going I do pretty good with timing, I just need to be able to channel my initial thoughts faster. For the exam I will study literature terms more as well as pay more attention to them and be searching for them in literature as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment